The download version of Delicious Library 3 for Mac is 3.9.3. Each download we provide is subject to periodical scanning, but we strongly recommend you check the package for viruses on your side before running the installation. How to install Delicious Font Download for Windows and MAC For Windows: Step 1: Download Delicious Font Download as in the instructions above and extract it. Step 2: Go to Control Panel, and click the corresponding result. Step 3: With the Control Panel open click on Fonts in the main window. Step 4: Once your font library loads, simply drag. Download Delicious Library 3 for macOS 10.10 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Delicious Library helps you create a comprehensive inventory, share it with friends, and get holistic recommendations based on your collector profile.
Scan UPCs and EANs into Delicious Library
Delicious Scanner is a companion app to Delicious Library 3 for macOS that scans UPC and EAN barcodes and sends them to your Mac.
If you don’t own Delicious Library, you can still scan in barcodes and export them by clicking on the 'Share' button in the upper-right of the screen.
- Pairs much more easily with Delicious Library on the Mac.
- New barcode scanner algorithm is much more responsive.
- Updated for modern phones, modern iOS.
- Dark mode enabled — not clear why or how you'd scan things in the dark, but you do you.
- Added easy-to-find button for exporting barcodes to files / Notes / other machines.
Download Delicious Library For Mac 3.9.3 Pro
Scanner is fast and makes short work but has problems.
I had a problem at first with scanning always returning an error. It turns out that I had to update the desktop app that my phone was paired with, but the way the error is returned, it felt like the phone app was having the error. I’ve also seen some scans come back with the wrong items (as others have reported).
I don’t understand after all this time, why DL3’s library info cannot be replicated in the scanner app or a separate companion app for iOS.
Seems like an incomplete solution
All you can do is scan in (or type in) the ISBN number for an item - everything else has to be done back on the macOS app. About 30% of the books I scanned with this app came back with the wrong title looked up, and I couldn’t edit or change them on the iOS app - all I could do was delete them. I finally dug out an explanation on the DL3 support forum - it has to do with the type of barcodes used on some books. If you are using the trial version of Delicious Lib 3 on your Mac, this app stops working without any error message or indication of why it stopped after you enter 25 books. So you have to bop back and forth from the iPhone app to the Mac app during the entry process to keep things going. All in all, it’s a thin veneer of functionality on top of DL3 (which is itself getting long in the tooth).
Better than a hand scanner
I've been using Delicious 2 for years to maintain a list of thousands of books, music, video games and movies we own. Upgraded to Delicious 3 and I've been able to check in / verify our library so much faster with this app.
I'd gladly pay $20 for a 'pro' version that kept a CSV file (or the like) synced between the phone and the Mac so when I'm out at the used books/CD/DVD store that I can confirm already have or 'buy it' right there.
For now I export to Numbers, cleanup in Excel and keep a copy on my Dropbox.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
URGENT — REQUIRED RELEASE!
Amazon is replacing their current “Product Advertising” (version 4) interface on March 9, 2020 — this is the interface we use to download all information when you scan items into your library. Unfortunately version 5, currently doesn't support all the functionality of version 4, but we are told they are still working on it. Editorial reviews, similar items, customer ratings, track lists (music), minutes (music & movie), series (books), and deweyDecimal are not yet in version 5, and Amazon has made no promise they'll be back. We apologize, obviously if we had any say in this we would have asked they finish version 5 before shutting down version 4.
Download Delicious Library For Mac 3.9.3 Iso
Versions of Delicious Library before 3.9 (this release) will stop being able to download from Amazon on March 9, 2020.
Download Delicious Library For Mac 3.9.3 Serial
What's New in This Version
Download Delicious Library For Mac 3.9.3 Full
- Updated the way we look items up on Amazon to the version 5 interface, as required by Amazon.
- Updated for Catalina, but still runs on Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave.
- Recognize Kindle books as books.
- Fixed a drawing bug where the ratings widget on the Details popover pane could look like it was always five stars on Mojave and above.
- Fixed an interaction bug where scrolling down to during a Search wouldn't always trigger an Amazon lookup of the search terms.
- Amazon is now returning some authors last-name-first, like 'Asimov, Isaac,' so I've modified sorting by author so it recognizes this and sorts correclty (eg, still using last name first).
- Mostly empty items with only a category (Book, Video, etc) and a title now look up correctly only in the right category.