Foxit PDF software download and cloud service trial center. Free download PDF software for Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android to view, convert & edit PDF files.
With OBS Studio, you can record the screen of your Mac, or take a screenshot, and stream it live to some of the most popular video platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and more. All you have to do is enter the streaming information to start broadcasting your videos with OBS Studio.
OBS Studio lets you customize many different settings, including the recording and streaming resolution, frame rate, video encoder, video quality and more. Not only that, but there's also an audio mixer with a variety of effects. Although it might take a while to figure you the best settings for your computer, OBS Studio gives you the power to create almost anything you can imagine on your Mac.
OBS studio makes it possible to live stream with different scenes, multiple screens, with your webcam, screenshots, and more. You can even add your own transitions to create an even more professional touch.
Overall, OBS Studio is a fantastic tool for creating professional quality live streams and videos. On top of all that, This open-source app is constantly being updated and has loads of plug-ins that add yet another layer of depth to this already versatile app.
- Mac free download - Technitium MAC Address Changer, SMAC MAC Address Changer, Mac Video Downloader, and many more programs.
- Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports.
Hard to uninstall PozBook from Mac? Don't know where the file is or where to start the removal? This post is all about the how-to guides to help you remove this program from Mac.
Download PozBook For Mac 1.3 Torrent
When install PozBook on the Mac, it will also bring many of its supported files to the Mac, including application support files, preferences, caches etc. However, many people are not clear about these files, and some of these files cannot be found and removed smoothly especially for the basic Mac users. Therefore, it will bring some troubles when people need to uninstall PozBook.
General reasons to uninstall PozBook on Mac
- PozBook gets no use on the computer
- The application itself encounters a problem which need to remove first
- PozBook should be reinstalled on Mac
- The program occupies a lot of space which affect the Mac's performance
- PozBook causes an application conflict issue with other apps on the Mac
Common removing problems you might encounter
- Don't know where should start the program removal
- Not clear what's the right way to remove an application on Mac
- Cannot find and delete all of PozBook's files and traces on the computer
- Cannot 100% remove all related files of the application
- PozBook removal encounters a problem when follow the traditional way to uninstall it, such as removing process has not response or just shut down before finish the removal
Several guides to uninstall PozBook from Mac
Traditional option – remove the application to the Trash
- Close the application on the Mac. If you are not sure whether it is running on the Mac at that moment, you can check the Dock, right-click on the app if it appears at there, and select exit
- Click Finder on the Dock, and then click Applications on the left pane
- Quickly, you will see a programs list on the right pane, find and locate PozBook
- Drag the app's icon to the Trash to remove it,
- Right-click on the Trash icon on the Dock, and select Empty Trash to delete the app you just removed
- After conducting the above removing steps, you should continue to find and clear everything belonging to PozBook on the Mac
- Click on Go on the head menu, and click Go to folder...
- Type '~/library/' in the box, and hit the Return key to access to the user's library folder
- Double click to open Application Support folder in the Library, have a check and delete PozBook's folder inside
- Back to the Library window, and click to open Caches this time, delete those caches files of PozBook
- The same, continue to open Preferences folder in the Library, and delete related preferences of the app or its publisher
- After finishing to clear all of PozBook's files and traces thoroughly on the Mac, you will just complete the whole removal job on your computer
Manual option – remove the app and its files one by one
- Click on Go on the top menu, and select Applications
- Click to open PozBook's folder if you have it on your Mac
- Double-click on its uninstall process, and follow the instruction to remove it
- If you don't have such a specific uninstall process on your Mac, you will have to take another way to perform the app removal
- After uninstalling the program itself in Applications folder, like the first traditional way, you should go to the user's Library folder either, and then clean all of its application support files, caches and preferences without leaving any file or trace.
In addition, some publishers might release their own uninstallers, which support users to uninstall their applications on the Mac. Therefore, you also can try to visit the app's website and see whether there is a specific uninstallers for PozBook.
More effective option – remove PozBook with a professional uninstaller
If you want the application removal on the Mac can be faster, easier and more effective, you can consider to take a professional uninstall tool to manage the app removal on your Mac. This is a popular and smarter solution in nowadays to perform the app uninstallation.
To uninstall PozBook, you also can take such a way to perform the removal on your Mac, a sophisticated uninstaller can help you scan all of the app's files from the computer, and allow you to delete them within a few of seconds.
Removing steps to uninstall PozBook with a reliable uninstaller
- Make sure the app has been stopped running at this time
- Install and launch a reliable uninstaller on your Mac
- Select the application you need to remove, and follow the guides to perform the uninstallation step by step
- Close the uninstaller, and restart your Mac if necessary
Download PozBook For Mac 1.3 Full
To remove an application like uninstall PozBook, there are now more than one way to perform the uninstallation on the Mac. However, you might need to take much time and effort when taking a manual way to remove it by yourself. And it is also very easy to leave an incomplete removal at the end. Therefore, it is more recommended to take a professional and automatic removal tool to help you uninstall the application, which will avoid many of troubles which easily caused by the wrong or incomplete removal on the Mac.